Okay so if your just getting into makeup and you don't know what you need , you should keep on reading!
1) First you must start with you base. A foundation can completely transform your face. You can choose between a drugstore (chemist) foundation , or a high end (Mac , Smashbox , Benefit) foundation.
I personally love the Rimmel wake me up foundation and it retails for €10.69. When your in the shop be sure to match the shade to your neck and not your face
2)secondly you need to conceal any spots you have or if you have any dark circles under your eyes .
Hands down this is by far the best concealer i have ever tried for both blemishes and under eye circles , and i have tried the Mac pro long wear concealer which i found only ok , and i have tried a load of other drugstore concealers but this one wins . It retails for €6.59
3) To set both your foundation and concealer i would highly recommend a setting powder .
For a beginner i would only recommend a translucent power so your makeup doesn't look to caked on . Its also good if you have oily skin as it can mattify your makeup . Any translucent powder will do but i usually go for Catrice translucent powder as it is affordable and of good quality
4) To add a bit of colour into your face you should use a blusher . It gives a nice perkiness to the face
My favorite blush is pink cloud by Natural Collection
5)I think no matter who you are beginner or not all girls who love makeup should have the Naked Palette by Urban Decay! It has all the colors you need and lasts forever!
Urban decays Naked 1 palette is amazing and retails for €40
6) Mascara is one of my essentials to have on a day to day basis . If was letting my skin breathe i wouldnt wear any foundation , concealer or powders . The only thing i would wear would be my mascara
There are so many amazing drugstore and high end mascaras . My favorite drugstore would be the Maybelline Rocket mascara
And for high end i would chose Benefits They're Real mascara . It is pretty pricey but it is amazing
7) Lastly i think its important for you to have a lip gloss if your starting out with makeup . It should be a lip gloss color of your personal preference .
My favorite lipglosses are the Rimmel Apocalips Range as they have great color pigmentation and last long on the lips